New Video: Dammy Krane - MY Dear | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 8 August 2012

New Video: Dammy Krane - MY Dear


Dammy Krane has successfully made a name for himself in the University scene of Nigeria. This accomplishment was noticed by Hypertek Entertainment last year which probably had a great influence when they decided to scoop him up as their first official signee. Here are the visuals to My Dear, his first official single which was shot on location in Lagos and directed by Director extraordinaire Clarence Peters. You already know what to expect.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I love dammy krane's style nice video plus your waist coat is really nice I want !!,

Anonymous said...

I love the waist coat with a touch of Ankara nice one bro

Anonymous said...

Ko le re body.....my dear my dear.dancing azonto here....nice song

scataa! said...

Linda pls wats wrong with dis Princess of Zion na? Am really pissed @ d way she trying 2 kpolowo(advertise) her blog here. Plss warn her 4 me o! If not! I reserve my anger! Jst sayn!m.PSSNM

Anonymous said...

nice one www.nofallmyhand.com

Anonymous said...

he looks gay....clean video, too much effect however. plus i see my boy D.O.2D.T.U.N and N6 from cool FM. yeah, i see yor asses up in there.....empress

Anonymous said...

All nigerian music artists are beginning to sound alike to me. No innovation.

Anonymous said...

Dis video z oopps kmt

Anonymous said...

Gud work#

Anonymous said...

I spot swanky's signatures waist coats oops !hala @swankyssignatures.gmail.com

Recent Posts